Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Customer Service Philosophy

My Mission
“There is a spiritual aspect to our lives … when we give we receive, when a business does something good for somebody, that somebody feels good about them.”
- Ben Cohen

I am a real estate agent. A businessperson. But my business philosophy isn’t “SELL as many houses as you can”.  Instead, my philosophy is “HELP as many people as you can”. Some may consider this idea to be a customer service philosophy, rather than a business philosophy. However, to me helping people is my business.

Everyday I endeavor to seek out and assist people in my community who want to buy a home for themselves and/or their families. Everyday, I hope to make a positive impact in their lives. Everyday, I give my all to making the, sometimes daunting, process of home buying easier and less intimidating.






1 comment:

  1. Your philosophy regarding customer service is really commendable. Most of employees are only concerned about how to sell their products or how to excel in their profession, that's why people like you who have a genuine perception towards their job are really admirable. The best way to do customer service is to make your customer happy and satisfied through your amenities. Thanks for sharing that, Leonard! Kudos and more power to you!

    Tom Coshow @ Tele Direct

    ReplyDelete